Pages

Monday 24 October 2011

Lettering fun

Well after a fantastic fun evening demonstrating last week with one of my customers, I had a day of training with the other demonstrators in the team.  It surprises me everytime the imagination everyone has for items to make with the products.  I came home with so many new ideas, a box of lovely swaps people had made and a larger wish list too!  I can't wait to share some of the new makes in our forthcoming workshops.

Just a couple of cards I have made too with one of my new stamp sets - Broadsheet Alphabet.  One is a lovely RSVP our friends getting married in December using their theme of purple and icicles.  I really enjoyed making this card and the lucky couple really loved it too!


The other card, well, guess who's birthday was this weekend.............


I used simple layering of Designer papers and the cute little Owls made with the Owl 2-Step punch with matching papers.  Of course, both cards used some added sparkle with some Rhinestones on the lettering.

No comments:

Post a Comment