Pages

Monday 10 September 2012

I'm Googly Ghouled

I am just loving the Googly eyes that Stampin' Up! are selling in the new Autumn Winter Catalogue.  You can buy them as a pack separately (£2.25 for 50)  or as part of the Ghostly Ghouls Designer Kit. This kit is great value with 10 pre-cut bags, 20 design labels, 50 googly eyes and baker's twine included for £7.95 - great to just pop your treats in and decorate for Halloween to have the best treat giveaways on your street!

I have made some cute items to show you today with the Googly Ghouls stamp set and of course the googly eyes!


 I love my little 3-D bat on this card and I used Crystal effects on the faces of Frankie and the Witch for super effect.

Don't forget to contact me to book your place on one of the card workshops planned in the diary (see the Monthly Card Club tab for details).

To place an order or book your place, email me at craftyinkbuds@sky.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment