Pages

Friday 15 August 2014

Weekly Deals Reminder

Just a little reminder from me that the Weekly Deals are continuing as Stampin' Up! have decided to carry them on through August.  For those of you that have not been checking by the website to see what gorgeous discounted products are being offered, this week's deals are all here for you to see:


















Look what is hiding in there!  It is the Artisan Label Punch which is the one I have used in my previous posts including the folded card I showed in an earlier post this week.  It is beautiful layered and it co-ordinates with the Label Love stamp set which I also used.

If you would like to grab one of these items whilst you can then just get in touch or take a visit to my online shop to browse some more.

Suzanne
x

No comments:

Post a Comment