Pages

Friday 2 December 2011

Tis' the Season.............

Well I have been busy preparing for hostess parties in the run up to Christmas and so have been looking for inspiration for the card samples to show. This one came from the fabulous Ideas and Catalogue book which is full of card design ideas and it is a permanent fixture on my coffee table for browsing through.  The stamp set I used is the versatile Season of Joy set.


and two more cards I have made with my favourite Christmas set of the moment, Winter Post.  I really love the vintage style of this set. A great addition to this year's catalogue are the Antique brads which I have used on the second card here and I love using the snowflake in the Winter Post set as a background.  The Serene Snowflakes set in the catalogue is a complete set of snowflakes for those wanting even more snowflakes.


Here is also another version of the Noel Garland.  I made this one with my recent workshop ladies and it is in the Holly Berry Bouquet papers from the new catalogue.



To Place an order for your own Ideas and Catalogue book , email me at  craftyinkbuds@sky.com

No comments:

Post a Comment