Pages

Monday 5 December 2011

Why Buy Shop Gift Bags?

I had made a few gift bags quickly myself for a recent Christmas Fair and hadn't got round to posting pictures.  A couple of ladies commented when I took them to last week's hostess party so it has prompted me to post pictures for you all to see how easy it is to produce your own good-looking (well I think so) Christmas gift bags.  Who wants to wrestle with rolls of paper and sticky tape when a simple bag and some tissue can do such a much easier job!

Here's a lovely Rudolph bag made with the Jolly Jingles Stamp Wheel in Cherry Cobbler and a small length of the striped Grosgrain ribbon in matching colour.

To finish it off I added a Rudolph topper made from the 2-step owl builder punch (body of the owl) and either the leaves from the 2-step bird punch if you have it or the Little Leaves Die for the Big Shot to make the antlers.

The  second bag is made from my favourite single stamp for Christmas, 'Dasher'.  Rather dashing, don't you think?  I love the white bag with the Bashful Blue contrast for my favourite Blue/White Christmas colours.

I have used the Season of Joy icicle and the Baroque Motif stamp for the decorative design with this, but you could just stamp a repeat of Dashers for a lovely alternative design too.

The sentiment is stamped from the Delightful Dozen stamp set from this year's catalogue which has multiple greetings for throughout the year so is a must-have staple.  I mounted it on a Top Note (Big Shot Die) and tied some of the gorgeous Whispher White ribbon for a bow.  I think this could even have rhinestones or glitter added for some Christmas sparkle too!




To Place an order, email me at craftyinkbuds@sky.com

No comments:

Post a Comment