Pages

Friday 10 February 2012

Au Beau Chateau - beautiful!

There's nothing worse than checking the calendar and realising you had overlooked a birthday for someone and there's no guarantee even with a 1st class stamp it isn't going to get to them in time.  That's what I love about making my own cards, just sitting down and putting together a lovely card and then sending it.

It might arrive a little late, but if it's this lovely and handmade surely it can be forgiven!

I just love the Fun Flowers die for the Big Shot. Some designer papers and a run through the big shot and you have an instant beautiful flower to top a card or project.  I have used the Vintage wallpaper emboss folder with the Big Shot to make the vintage style background and finished off the card with the new Victoria Crochet Trim. I think you will agree this card is simply gorgeous!

To place an order or request a demonstration of the Big Shot and what you can do with this tool, email me at craftyinkbuds@sky.com

No comments:

Post a Comment