Pages

Monday 6 February 2012

You are Loved

Today I have been playing with my new stamp set from the Mini Catalogue.  It's called 'You are Loved' and of course, it is very apt for the near to coming Valentine's Day to send sweet messages, but I think it is great for other occasions too.  It could just as easily be for a Mother's Day project (18th March) or birthdays or friendships all year through.  I love absolutely love it!
I made a card perfect to fit in the new square envelopes (thank you SU for providing square envelopes this catalogue!) with dimensional pads to raise the Valentine sentiment overlaying the lovely background heart stamp.

I stamped with the lush deep red ink of Cherry Cobbler and added lovely Whispher White organza ribbon and pearls to complete the look. The background card was Always Artichoke and I created the stitching with the piercing tool and using the piercing template mat set.  I then used stitched by hand - it didn't take as long as it sounds, but you can always cheat and use a white gel pen to make the stitch effect!

It's a bit of a shame as the sentiment placement covers some of the lovely features of the heart stamp as it has a bird and butterflies too, but don't worry I will be sure to be stamping some more and posting  pictures with this stamp set.

Watch this space as I have another exciting project with this stamp to show you..............


To place an order at any time, please email me at craftyinkbuds@sky.com

No comments:

Post a Comment