Pages

Monday 24 June 2013

It's Mini, Magnificant and Memorable!

Wow, I cannot believe it is only a few more days left of the Annual and Spring/Summer catalogues.  To follow on from the gift ideas from my last post, here is another fantastic idea too for gifting and another use for those beautiful designer papers. 

It's a mini scrapbook album I made to share with a group of scrapbook ladies.  Easily made from 12"x12" cardstock and designer papers.  This one here is made from the Afternoon Daydream scrapbook kit which you may remember from my post for the Notes holder I made with it too. 

The scrapbook kits for SU really are very versatile in use and contain so much product, enough to make several projects - I still have some of it left even after making this and the notes holder! The accents are all co-ordinated and sticky for instant decoration to your projects.

On here are some of my other favourite products - that lovely Pool Party ruffled ribbon again and the Antique Brads to create the clasp.
 
Take a further look inside..........
 
You really can get creative with your designs and create a mini album with lots of lovely decorated pages to add your photo memories and journalling.
 
It's perfect for a gift for a friend, parent or grandparents to add all those memorable moments in your very own style.


Another album I made with the designer papers is this Storytime version.  My little one has been sharing memories of his nursery activities and is just at the age where he is learning his alphabet and numbers.  The school/learning theme in the Storytime papers was just the ticket to keep a little journal for us to save his special memories.

All the designer papers are changing with the new catalogue, so just 5 more days to order the current paper choices with many of them reduced by 40-50%.  The Storytime papers I used here are now only £4.98!

You too could easily put together one of these albums. Just choose your favourite designer papers and card to make one in your own style.
 
Why not get in touch to arrange to host a evening workshop or coffee morning for friends to see just how easy it is to make these lovely albums?  Great to gift, or even keep yourself. 

Just drop me a line at my email address craftyinkbuds@sky.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment