Pages

Thursday 22 August 2013

Mad For Mosaic

A new post for you today.  Now you may well remember the Sneak Peek I gave you of the Mosaic Madness set, well it is back again today in the In Colours 2013-2014.

The punched mosaic is a lovely little shape and so versatile.  It can be tiled, layered or just stand out on it's own.  Take a closer look at the background to this card, it is the Mosaic emboss folder, it makes a great template to start with and matches perfectly. 

I have used a mixture of punched Small Hearts and Floral Fusion flowers cut with the Big Shot Sizzlit to layer onto the Mosaics. I have finished off the card with some extras - a Vintage Faceted Button - these are my absolute favourite buttons! - pearls and linen thread.

The 'Hello' is from the Four You set in the new annual catalogue.  The set has four fabulous phrases,  'Hello', 'Thank You', 'Birthday Wishes' and 'Thinking of You'.  I love the different fonts of these four stamps too.   At £9.95 for the clear set (£12.95 for the Wood-mount) they are a great starter set or even just a staple for your stamp collection.  I think they will be appearing a lot on my cards!

Now for a lovely mosaic layout in Pistachio Pudding and Crisp Cantaloupe.  I have a simple background of whisper white for this one and have just used the designs from the Mosaic Madness stamps and a 'Happy Birthday' from the hostess set Express Yourself.

The Butterflies are from the Embosslits Beautiful Wings, but the butterfly punches in the catalogue will work just as well for this layout.  This card, for me, works so well as it is a nice crisp clean and simple card and it is the rhinestones which then just add that extra pizzazz.

Remember, to get the Hostess sets from the catalogue, host a party and if the sales reach just a minimum of £150 you are then entitled to hostess pounds you can spend on hostess products only available to hostesses (or other product in the catalogue if you wish).  This set has 12 sentiments in a lovely handwriting style. 

If you choose to spend on Hostess products you get more for your money, purchased with hostess pounds the Express Yourself set of stamps is only £14!!  You don't fancy a party?  Updating your crafting collection?  If you spend the £150 yourself, you can still get the same benefits!

 
This last card, my favourite, I have to admit is based on a card I had seen by another demonstrator, Terri Antoniw.  I switched a few things around and used the Mosaic emboss folder for the background, but this card is a fantastic layout.  It uses the Mosaic Madness and Label Love stamps and the new Mosaic and Artisan Label punches.  
 
I am loving the co-ordinating stamps and punches this cattie and how quickly and easily I can put cards together with them. I hope you love these too.  Come back soon as I have lots more to show you in the coming days! 

Don't forget also to check out my Events and Classes pages for classes using these products.  If you are a customer already, look out for the August Newsletter in your email inbox for my event on Saturday 31st August too!

To place an order, book your own party or come to a workshop email me at craftyinkbuds@sky.com

No comments:

Post a Comment