Pages

Sunday 4 May 2014

Mr and Mrs Vellum Embossed

Well we certainly have a busy May to look forward to, but before we celebrate the coming of the Spring holidays I have a card to show you which I had been saving until I passed it on to the lucky couple.
I kept this one very simple and neutral white colours as there was no idea of their wedding colours until the actual event.  I have made the card using a pre-cut shimmery white card I already had, but SU has the shimmery white cardstock which I have used before which looks lovely for wedding and special occasion cards. 

The best part about the card, I think, is the vellum overlay. This is the silver version of the Fancy Foil Designer Vellum in the Spring/Summer catalogue.  A selection of pattern in rich silver emboss designs (or there is a gold version too).  It makes a luxury looking card in minutes.  All I did for my card was emboss the 'Mr & Mrs' using the single stamp (132575) and then use a Framelits Label Collection (125598) die to cut the vellum the correct size to frame it.  

The ribbons I added have just enhanced the silver of the vellum, using the silver 1/8" ribbon (from page 23 Spring/Summer catalogue, code 132137) also and my favourite Organza Ribbon (114319) from the main annual catalogue.  I always have a reel of this whisper white organza ribbon to hand.

Well in my view, all weddings need some sparkle, not only for the bride.  I added some basic rhinstones to the corners and round the frame to finish it off.  

With two more weddings to go to and lots of special celebrations this year I am sure the vellum will be out again.

Suzanne
x

Products I used for this card:

Mr & Mrs Stamp 132575
Express Yourself (Hostess set) 130336
Framelits Labels Collection 125598
Fancy Foil Designer Vellum 133364
Organza Ribbon 114319
Silver 1/8" Ribbon 132137
Basic Rhinestones 119246
Versamark Pad 102283
Emboss Powder - Silver 109131



To place an order, book a workshop in your home or come to a class, just drop me an email at craftyinkbuds@sky.com. Remember you can now order online at anytime too.

No comments:

Post a Comment