If you have ever considered, pondered or wondered about what benefits joining Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator could bring then let me tell you more about the BEST offer we have ever had.
- There is a whopping 25% off the £99 starter kit so it will be just £74.25!!
- For your £74.25 you can choose up to £130 in Stampin’ Up! products for your kit from the main or Autumn-Winter catalogues. That’s over £50 in FREE product!
- Once you join Stampin’ Up! UK, you receive a one-time 30% off discount with a product order of £150 or more placed within 45 days.
- Continual 20% discount! Enjoy a minimum of a 20% demonstrator discount on EVERY Stampin’ Up! order you place.
- There is a 5% Bonus EXCLUSIVE cash back on all personal purchases and customer sales in December 2014 with this special deal. This is in addition to your usual discounts and will be paid in January 2015.
- If you join then from December 5th 2014 you will be one of the first to see and pre-order products from the NEW Spring-Summer Catalogue and earn Sale-A-Bration products!
- The Offer kit is only available 25th November until 2nd December 2014.
If you are still not too sure or you are thinking 'what's the catch?' Just call me for a friendly, no pressure, chat over the details. I can tell you how much fun it is to share your creativity and be rewarded or even if you want to keep it all to yourself and just use the discount to enjoy the products.
If you are ready to go then just go straight HERE
Now a little something to inspire the creativity for Christmas. Here is my little Calendar made with the Bearing Gifts stamp.
This stamp is gorgeous, who does not love a Polar Bear for Christmas? He is a lovely outline stamp that you can stamp and leave or colour in as I have done with the blender pens. I just used my collection of coloured markers with a little help from the underside of the lid of an ink pad (or a smooth wipeable surface). Just run your marker pen on the inside of the ink pad lid (or wipeable surface) and you will get a little pool of the ink colour. Then you can just use a blender pen to pick up the colour and colour in an image. It produces a more watercolour effect than using the marker pens directly to colour.
This is another little box project and this time the boxes are made from cardstock with the Envelope Punch Board. I think my boxes measured 4.3cm x 4.3cm when complete.You could also make them with the Gift Box Punch Board which I did for my second version after it arrived, as the smallest dimension box on the measurements given with the tool are for a box 1.75" x 1.75". This tool is fab for making all your gift boxes for presents too, no more searching the shops for the right size!
My boxes and background are decorated with the All Is Calm papers again. The numbers are in Dazzling Diamond Glimmer Paper so really dazzle and stand out giving the boxes a little added dimension. They are cut with the Perfect Print Numbers Die. The bear is also stamped on a Top Note cut with die for the Big Shot.
For the numbers if you make one of these for yourself you will need to number the two boxes. After finishing my boxes late one evening I have to admit this had me stumped, but a quick search online next day provided the answer. So, here it is for you, box #1 needs to be numbered 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. Box #2 needs to be numbered 0, 1, 2, 7, 8, and 9.
The sentiment is 'Bearing Gifts of Christmas Cheer' which is under the bear on the single wood-mount stamp. I have stamped again on a separate strip to add it to the ledge. The ledge of the box is also angled down slightly to make the boxes sit back. I have also stamped a few snowflakes onto the DSP with my Holiday Home stamp set, but these are just a little extra. There are so many little extras in this set to use on seasonal projects!
The DECEMBER for the calendar has come from the Project Life Day to Day stamp set. A must for your Project Life, calendar, scrapbooking or memory making projects.
I can't wait to sit this on the mantle and start the December calendar rolling!
The products I used:
Post a Comment