Pages

Thursday 15 March 2012

Elementary Elements Sale-A-Bration Time

It's a celebration time!  My customers have been celebrating already with the gorgeous free products they have been earning during this fabulous sale time at Stampin' Up!

If you haven't been tempted already here are a couple of cards I have produced with the Elementary Elegance stamp set and the new 2012-2013 In Colours Card Stock. 


The background is my old favourite Crumb Cake, but the accent cards used are Calypso Coral and Pool Party from the new In Colours selection.  The In Colours match up with the Everyday Enchantment Designer Paper from the Sale-a-Bration products - perfect!  I love the vintage prints on the papers too they are so gorgeous!

I just had to use the little stamps as part of the stamp set for the borders.  There is a little bird, a key and butterfly on my card, but the set also has a crown stamp as these all tie in with the new charms and jewellery offerings in the mini catalogue. 

The Happy Birthday Greeting is a fantastic font which I have stamped in the middle of the lovely decorative label.  Don't forget this border stamp also co-ordinates with the curly label punch too for even easier project work!

 There's still some time left to host your own party to earn these and other free Sale-a-Bration products, just give me a call and we can set up a date!  You don't need to host a party either, you can just place your own order and earn the products for yourself.

Remember to email me at craftyinkbuds@sky.com

No comments:

Post a Comment