Pages

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Only 5 more Sale-a-Bration days to go!

Don't miss out, there's still time to place an order and enjoy a Sale-a-bration!  Last order date for this exciting order time is this Saturday 31st March. Remember, the exclusive stamp sets and paper pack that are part of this years Sale-a-bration offering will no longer be available after this time. Some of my customers have been enjoying their free product through this month and some, more than once!  Don't forget to look through my previous posts to see the lovely stamp sets and papers in action.

If you don't have a wish list long enough to benefit from the Sale-a-bration (hard to believe), but want to order something and save yourself the normal delivery cost (£4.95 per order) by picking up from me in Church Crookham, Fleet then don't delay, get in touch.  Have you wanted a new marker pen or some ribbon to co-ordinate with paper you already have in Stampin' Up! colours? Then just let me know as no order is too small.

Remember too, this is the last few weeks to order from the Spring Mini Catalogue!  The products from this are only available until the end of April.  The Easter Blossoms and You Are Loved are two of my favourite stamp sets and I just had to order them when I saw them.  As you can see from my posts they have had some use these last few weeks!
 
So, sit down with a cuppa and your latest catalogues and email me at craftyinkbuds@sky.com with your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment