Pages

Tuesday 12 June 2012

I'm Back ! - So Much News to Catch Up On!

Wow - what an amazing month of May!  I have been away a while due to wedding madness taking over.  So many wedding items to make for my lovely day and I did it!  I was so pleased with my crafting results and received lovely comments all day for my efforts including special mention from my new hubby in his speech.  I have lots of photos to share later, but there is so much to catch up on for Stampin' Up news they will just have to wait.  I hope you sitting comfortably with a cuppa as this is going to be a long post.

There's been so much happening over at Stampin' Up it is almost as exciting as my wedding - well....almost!  Whilst I have been away the new Summer Mini Catalogue launched and I can't believe it has taken me until to tell you all about it.  Don't wait too long to go take a look, as with all the mini catalogues, the products are only available for a limited period and there really are some lovely sets to get your hands om.  There's not only new stamping sets, but new tools too!  I can't wait to get get my hands on a scoring pad tool and play!

To View a Copy of the Mini Summer Catalogue online- click here

If you just can't wait to place an order and take advantage of the current offers? - Just email me at craftyinkbuds@sky.com

Well, not content in enticing you with a new mini catalogue of product, Stampin' Up have launched two offers during June and July. 

For June it is time to join in the 'Paper Party'.
Whether you are a scrapbooker or a card maker or love playing with paper to enhance your 3D items - during June, get a FREE package of Stampin’ Up!’s exclusive Designer Series Paper—a £9.95 value—when you buy three from selected packs! See here for the included designs.

Choose from a wide variety of designs and colours available in the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog and 2012 Summer Mini Catalogue.  For more details click here.  What a great way to club together with crafting pals and arrange to buy 3 between you and get a 4th pack free!  A minimum of £29.85  works out at £7.47 each for a pack of DSP papers, each containing 12 sheets!

And for June thru to July inclusive, to show our hostesses our love, Stampin' Up! are offering £30 extra in FREE products when you host a £325 party or more!   With sales starting at £325 for example, you would receive a whopping £80 hostess pounds and also have 50% off 1 item of your choice (normally £50 hostess pounds plus 1 item of your choice at 50% off). With a brand-new mini catalogue, there’s never been a better time to party that celebrates your and your friends’ creativity!

Even more good news....... If you love the products so much and you are looking for a part-time business opportunity then this news will interest you - Stampin’ Up! have launched a new lower priced starter kit. The new kit costs £99 and is fully customisable with any items from current catalogues, including the Summer Mini too! You can sit down with your catalogues and browse to your hearts content, choosing £130 worth of products for the £99 you pay! It's never been a better time to buy as you will also receive a business kit worth £45 that will help you get started with your business.  

So you are thinking of joining - then drop me an email and I can arrange to call at a time convenient to you to talk you through what it involves. If you do then decide to join, you will join my team and you will also get me to help support and guide you during your Stampin’ Up! journey, but also join a fabulously strong up line group of truly inspirational crafters to help guide and support you!



No comments:

Post a Comment