Pages

Thursday 14 June 2012

Sweet Tweets!

I have been busy with my newest edition of stamps - Aviary - for the family birthday run.  I don't know about you, but in our family we have all the birthdays come at once so having crafting kit to hand to produce lovely handmade cards is such a bonus.

The Aviary set is one I just could not wait to get hold of since the new catalogue was released and luckily for me during the last Sale-a-bration period demonstrators were able to earn a free stamp set so it was top of my list!  What more reasons do you need to become a demonstrator yourself than free stamp sets and product?

I just love the cute birdies in the set. Even better, there is a co-ordinating DSP paper - Nursery Nest - which makes it so much easier to create lovely cards or items.  As this card was for my niece all it needed was some ribbon and sparklies to make it all girlie and job done.

The second card was for another little one for a 2nd birthday.  Less stamping needed, but a little help from the stamp-a-ma-jig to get the line (created with the cage stand stamp laid horizontally).

To place your order for any of these items or a catalogue, email me at craftyinkbuds@sky.com

No comments:

Post a Comment