Pages

Monday 20 May 2013

Anniversary Sentiments

Today is a year to the day my hubby and I finally tied the knot and I just wanted to share a post with you all of my very first scrapbook pages I have made to mark this special occasion.  As you read this I will hopefully already be off somewhere special to celebrate with some pampering and some time with my man. 
 
I knew when I saw the Artisan Embellishment kit that this was going to be perfect to remember our special day with as the vintage-style lace matched in with my gown and my wedding colours were green and dusky pink so the ribbon and buttons would tie-in great too.
 
The background for the pages are stamped with the Elements of Style which has that beautiful springtime blossom stamp, which I love. 
I have used some other extras as as you will know I have already used some of my Artisan kit for other projects.  I certainly have been making it last, until now.  I used extra Vintage Faceted Buttons, Flower Trim and Pearls for the two page spread. 
Many of my favourite pictures from the wedding, and indeed the ones I have selected for the pages, are in black and white so I have accented the colours of the wedding theme by colouring the flower trim with the Certainly Celery and Pink Pirouette (I think!) marker pens.

 
......and for the Anniversary card........
 
 
More of the Artisan kit.  I have used a pre-cut card and again used the same background.  Some simple lace border and doily layered give the artisan touch to the card.  The button is a layered with a pearl to finish it. 
I included too the teatime trinket of the teacup as part of today's special treats is afternoon tea!  Mmmm.....yummy!  The stamps on the card are the Elements of Style (again), Musical Notes (on the Special Edition DSP), You Are Loved and Broadsheet Alphabet and For My Family - phew! Quite a few stamps then!
The 'LOVE' lettering is stamped with ink and then I have accented with a white gel pen.
 
Well I hope you are having a great day too....back soon with some more crafting.......
 
To place an order, book a party or come to a workshop email me at craftyinkbuds@sky.com

No comments:

Post a Comment