Pages

Tuesday 14 May 2013

This and That - Scrapbooking Made Easy

Often I hear "I would love to scrapbook and capture special memories, but I just don't have the time".  I can appreciate this with a little one myself and little time to craft.

Here though is a brand new product line called 'This and That' to help you (and me!) record those moments in the quick bites of time we get, whether is it in a coffee break or waiting in the doctor's or dentists.

The products are launching in the new annual catalogue in July, but here is a look and a special offer for you to enjoy so you can get yours NOW - so what are you waiting for, get journalling! 

Click Here for a short video clip with a little catchy tune to show you what it is all about and then read on for a closer look at the products.



You can buy the items separately as you wish, but even better, from now until 31 May you can buy the bundle deal saving an impressive 15%.  All you need to get you started in your journalling/scrapbooking journey.

My bundle is already on order and I cannot wait to record our Mummy and little one adventures (and mishaps!).  It would make a great gift idea too for those going off on travels or the start of something new in life such as Uni or perhaps just to record those teen moments !

To place an order you can email me at craftyinkbuds@sky.com or call me on 07876 247678.

No comments:

Post a Comment