Pages

Sunday 12 October 2014

Put it in the paper! Join my team to be in paper heaven with the Pick a Pack of Paper Offer

Another offer I have yet to tell you about.  Here I am playing with my paper stash and I am keeping it all to myself, how selfish of me!

Join my team between OCTOBER 1st-24th and you can pick your starter kit £130 of products, plus business supplies for £99.  So what's new I hear you ask?  Well this month, if you join you can ALSO get SIX packs of designer paper absolutely FREE. 


The benefits of joing Stampin' Up! just got even better!  If you decide to join, not only will you get the starter kit and the free paper you will also......
  • Receive a minimum of 20% discount on your own orders
  • Find out about all the Stampin’ Up! promotions early 
  • Get first view of all new catalogues and pre-order products before everyone else
  • Participate in opportunitites to earn FREE stamps, FREE products and receive cash BONUSES!
  • You will receive one FREE pack of paper each month after joining when you place a demonstrator order
Stampin’ Up! is has a place for everyone to enjoy.  If you love a discount (Yes,Yes,YES we do!) or you would like to build a business or maybe you would just like to share the products, and oodles of possible projects with friends and those you love to craft with. There is something to love, create and share for everyone and I would love to share what I love with you when you join my team.

Worried you will you need to meet high sales totals straight away?  Wrong! Your first minimum of £225 for the first quarter you are a demonstrator will not need to be met until MARCH 2015 - that is a whole 6 months away! 

It's a step you may be ready to take already, or you may be just thinking it over and have lots of unanswered questions about what being a demo involves.  Just contact me for a chat and we can go through the details.  You can call me to find out what being a demo is really all about on (07876) 247678.

Or, if you are ready and raring to go, you can click JOIN THE FUN here and it will take you to my online page where you can select 'Join the Fun' from the title bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment