Pages

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Christmas Countdown #4 - Neat Treats with Gift Card Enclosures

Today's post is a quick reminder on just how easy it is to put together a little treat at Christmas and give it the Stampin' Up! treatment to make it a lovely personalised gift. This little package contains some yummy cookies I found at my local garden centre in their food section and an individually wrapped tea bag with a lovely saying on the packet. Perfect for a visit to a friend to make sure there is time to put the kettle on and have a chat.

I love other uses for the products we have and this is made from the Gift Card Enclosures which have made their first appearance in our catalogues. The gift card enclosures have slits pre-cut inside to add a gift card to decorate and give a unique personalised finish to a gift voucher or card, however simply wrapped round the treats and secures with a designer paper band here it has transformed into smart packaging for the goodies inside.

I decorated my package with the Under the Tree Speciality Paper.  I simply folded up three of the semi-circle flaps around the bottom half of the card holder whilst my contents were in place and then folded a band of the DSP round, securing it in place.  I then added the Real Red cotton ribbon and some Festival of Trees stamped and punched images. The pearls were a little extra snow effect for the tree.

Remember that the ordering for Stampin' Up! is pretty busy during the festive season so if you plan an order or have a wish list for Christmas then make sure you order soon to avoid the disappointment of it not arriving before Christmas. 

Stampin' Up! are advising that last orders should be placed by 15th December - yes we really are that close to Christmas - Eeek!

Don't forget to add some bargains to your wish list from the Clearance Rack and Year-End Closeouts.



I hope you are all further ahead with your Christmas cards, projects and shopping than I am!

Suzanne

x

Products I used for my Gift Card Enclosure Dress-Up:





To place an order, book a workshop in your home or come to a class, just drop me an email at craftyinkbuds@sky.com. Remember you can now order online at anytime too.

No comments:

Post a Comment