Pages

Monday 2 July 2012

More Enchantment From SU!



Yet another offer from Stampin' Up! for July (July 1st-31st July) - they are really spoiling us!  For this month only Stampin' Up! are offering the limited edition pack of 30 brads and 2 spools of delicate organza ribbon in Lucky Limeade and Calypso Coral (9.1 metres on each roll). This is your free gift worth £15.95 when you spend just £45 on any customer order.  These brads are so very pretty and a perfect addition to your summer cards or projects.

That's not all.  Remember the Everyday Enchantment papers recently avaiable as part of the sale-a-bration product special?  Well, as they were so lovely they have re-introduced them for this limited period, and until stocks last. These are available to purchase for £9.95.
Here's a reminder of the lovely designs:


I am already sending my order in as I absolutely loved the designs and even better now I can get the brads and ribbons to match too when I spend £45!  Watch out for a July full of enchantment!

To get these great deals for yourself, email me at craftyinkbuds@sky.com

No comments:

Post a Comment