Pages

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Perfectly Pink

Just a couple more cards which seem to have been following the pink run I have been in the last few weeks.  I have the first card which was using my favourite Beau Chateau papers again - I just love them!  The mini bird houses are from the square punch and the mini heart.  I am loving the vintage style still and have created the flower from the Petal flower and Baby Blossom punches.  Of course, not forgetting the Victoria Trim to finish off the look. 
I am not sure why the photo has distorted the card and the edges do not look straight, but they are!



In Blushing Bride this time, this card started out as a simple card I was going to make as a swap.  As I added to it, I realised I needed to make 44 swaps and perhaps it would be best given as a birthday card.  It turned out so lovely I dressed it up as a card for my Mum as it was her birthday.  The embossing from the Vintage Wallpaper - familiar with you all now I am sure as I have been using this a lot too lately - was wiped with the Whisper White craft pad to soften the pink and give it an extra dimension.  The rose centre in the flower was the new pleated ribbon rolled round and secured with a craft dot - lovely and so easy!
 
To Place an order, email me at craftyinkbuds@sky.com

No comments:

Post a Comment