Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Christmas Flurries


I am sure that is the distant sound of jingle bells I hear as I have another flurry of Christmas cards to show you.  Now I am sure you are all excited to see them all, but it would be such a long blog for them all so I will treat you to them over the next few days.  As just a teaser here is a picture of some of the cards I have to show you.  All Christmas, all a simple combination of stamping, punching and embossing with the big shot.

 
The first, a beautiful card and so simple to make.  I have CASE'd this from a post on a blog from 'Stamping Up North with Laurie'.  She had made the wreath with punched stars, but I used the Boho Blossoms punch. 
 
The co-ordinating button and scallop ribbon make this card along with the polka dot emboss. See the lovely heart embossing too - this is from the Adorning Accents folders - so cute!  The papers are the Festival of Prints which are in the Autumn/Winter catalogue (Pg 20).  I have already used these papers a number of times and they are such a good buy. They are a smaller format, ideal for cards or smaller projects and with lots more variety to choose from.
 
Remember to come back again to see some more cards......................
 
To place an order or book a workshop, email me at craftyinkbuds@sky.com

No comments:

Post a Comment