Pages

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Snow Festival - So Much Fun

A new flurry of cards from me today using some of the products again from the Autumn/Winter Catalogue. I know you will have seen some of them on previous posts, but I am just loving playing and seeing what else I can do with them.

Here is another card using the very Christmassy Snow Festival papers and some of the new In Colours 2012-2014.  I made the bauble top using the Decorative Label punch and the Mitten Builder punch - sometimes you don't always have the right shape to hand, but with a little imagination...... 

The bauble decoration is the lovely prints from the Make a Mitten set too - I love the tiny little reindeer - so cute.  I am thinking I could have clear embossed the bauble too to give it a lovely glossy finish - ah well, for next time.

The colours are a mix of ones we know already, Cherry Cobbler for the background and Real Red for the bauble top and the new Stitched Grosgrain ribbon.  The inks for the bauble and the green background are the new In Colours 2012-2014.  I am loving the Raspberry Ripple - trust me to love the colours which are food thought provoking!


Another card with the 'Heart of Christmas' stamp for the second card today.  Again framed in the Framelits dies.  A different colour combination and that gorgeous bronze button (Autumn/Winter Catalogue) to finish this card to give it a different look to the last version.

I have been busy making other cards, but you will have to wait to see them as they are for the next workshop on Thursday 18th October.

To place an order or book a place on my next workshop, email me at craftyinkbuds@sky.com

No comments:

Post a Comment