Pages

Sunday 14 October 2012

Ornament Keepsakes





 
Wow another team training session yesterday and I feel a flurry of inspired crafting coming along.  Here are the cards I made before the training, the first card was my swap for the day.I love training - I get to come home with a bag full of lovely cards made  by everyone else and see some amazing creations by the lovely talented ladies there.

The two cards are made using the Ornaments Keepsakes bundle from the catalogue.  Stampin' Up! are now offering their customers bundles of co-ordinating stamps and dies with a discount which is great value!   I can't wait to try making the decoration from the front of the Autumn/Winter Catalogue with this set.  Watch this space!

The second card I made I was playing with a 3-D bauble and love this, but then I put my practical head on and thought about how it would go through the postal service.  My idea,  I designed a foldable bauble that you open out and secure behind a half-circle cut (see the last photo). 

I added circles to the left hand side of the bauble in the co-ordinating Elegant Eggplant card so that the bauble when folded in could be tucked behind the circle to the right of the three.



I was quite pleased with myself for this design.  I am sure someone has come up with something similar elsewhere or even better, but I had this idea during a wakeful inspirational moment so I am patting myself on the back for actually remembering it and putting it together in my own way!

Well off to craft for the evening with all my new ideas from training.

To contact me to place an order, book a class or just chat email me at craftyinkbuds@sky.com

No comments:

Post a Comment