Pages

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Mosaic Madness Ripples

Rain, Rain, Go away!  Well at least if it is rainy there is an excuse to be inside crafting!  Today's card is made with the Mosaic Madness stamp set from the Annual Catalogue 2013-2014.  This set with coordinating emboss folder is just super for clean and simple layouts.  

I have combined the Rasperry Ripple of the luxurious stitched satin ribbon with Smoky Slate grey which joined our colour collections this catalogue.  The Smoky Slate is so classy and subtle on this elegant card.

Sometimes we all need a little inspiration from others to help get the creative juices flowing and as I am often limited on time to craft due to family commitments I often take a sneek peek at others creations to get me started when I sit down to craft.  It is only right to credit the originator of this card design Michelle Last, another fantastic demonstrator from Stampin' Up!  If you have time, just click on her name here for a link to her beautiful blog of creations.

If you have been watching my previous posts you will have seen me use the Express Yourself stamps already.  This time it is Happy Birthday for this card, but the card design could be for thanks or other occasions too.  The Raspberry Ripple is lovely for a Valentine project too.

For this card I used:

Mosaic Madness stamps
Mosaic emboss folder
Stitched satin ribbon (raspberry ripple)
Rhinestones
Express Yourself (hostess)

I hope you like the card

Suzanne

x

To place an order, book a workshop in your home or come to a class, just drop me an email at craftyinkbuds@sky.com. Remember you can now order online at anytime too.


1 comment: