Pages

Friday 14 February 2014

Banner Blast Love


After being over-enthusiastic after my previous Valentine crafting projects were finished and showing them to my Husband I was back to the crafting table to make another card so I could have one to surprise him with this morning.  


It is a Banner Blast card made with the absolutely gorgeous cute Banner Blast stamp set and matching punch from the current Sale-a-Bration brochure.  This stamp set is available free with a £45 spend and so too is the punch if you spend again.  The stamps are perfect for my linen line along the Woodgrain panels of the card.  My Woodgrain is the background stamp (128763) from the annual catalogue, but don't forget there is the lovely new Hardwood stamp (133032) in the new Spring/Summer catalogue too.
I cut my card to be 12cm x 20cm when folded.  I found if I marked at the 5cm, 10cm and the 15cm lines I could get the diagonals evenly spaced on the 20cm card.  My panels are extra layers of card, stamped with the woodgrain and then daubed a little for some rustic wood colouring.  They are attached with dimensionals to lift them a little off the background card too.

The Chalk Talk label die cut on the front of the card has my 'You&Me' stamp again from the Perfect Pennants to match the secret chocolate box I showed yesterday.  I used some small hearts I had pre-punched with the Small Heart Punch in glimmer paper and Real Red card to add some detail and some sparkly rhinestones.

Inside there are some more hearts and sparkles too, along with a space to write a special message.


I loved playing with my itsy-bitsy Banner kit and I know this is going to be a fast favourite in my collection.  Remember, this is one of the free sets from the Sale-a-Bration period so if you fancy a few friends round for some crafting, or it's time for a treat for yourself, these great products are available until the end of March.

I hope you have a lovely Valentine's and get thoroughly spoiled

Suzanne

x

To place an order, book a workshop in your home or come to a class, just drop me an email at craftyinkbuds@sky.com. Remember you can now order online at anytime too.

No comments:

Post a Comment