Pages

Monday 24 February 2014

Simpy Stars


The sunshine has certainly been to visit us today! Unfortunately I have not had a chance to enjoy any of it as I have been under the duvet with a cold/flu, but hoping to be back on top form tomorrow.  Just a quick post from me today in between sniffles I am afraid.

Today's card is made with the Simply Stars set.  I knew, having a little boy I just had to have this set to play with out of the main catalogue.  I have teamed it up with the Pool Party and Baked Brown Sugar combination of colours and the Chalk Talk label for a big birthday wish. The Gorgeous Grunge set making the star dust too is perfect.

I love the simplicity of the design of the card and the linen thread to tie the label.



To buy the ingredients just click to go through to the items in my online store: 


All stamp set links will direct you to the Wood mount versions, if you wish to purchase the clear mount versions, please enter a simple search to get the details and go to the items in the store.

To place an order, book a workshop in your home or come to a class, just drop me an email at craftyinkbuds@sky.com. Remember you can now order online at anytime too.

No comments:

Post a Comment