Pages

Saturday 1 March 2014

Pretty Petite Petals and Butterflies All Around

The sunshine today has drawn us out into the garden to finally paint the new fence panels we had installed after the recent storms.  We did manage a trip out to the local garden centres too where we enjoyed seeing all the Spring flowers in full bloom.  What a delight to see the bright vibrant colours in all the container plants!

So today's card is another using the springtime favourite, Petite Petals.  I could have just stamped directly onto some card, but I wanted to layer my flowers with some tiny leaves so I punched my flowers out.  I also wanted to add some ribbon detail so made a wrap of Crumb Cake seam-binding ribbon with a flower detail of it's own.


Why stop at flowers?  I thought I would add some Butterflies too!  It's a full Spring/Summer celebration card with this one!  The elegant butterfly and petite butterfly punches make a a lovely frame detail round the 'For You' sentiment from the Chalk Talk stamp set.


The whole card is layered onto the Hexagon emboss folder background in the matching Rose Red colourway now in the Regals colour collection.

To place an order, book a workshop in your home or come to a class, just drop me an email at craftyinkbuds@sky.com. Remember you can now order online at anytime too.

No comments:

Post a Comment