Pages

Thursday 27 March 2014

Sweet Sorbet Birthday Wishes Envelope Blast


Today's project is a CASE (Copy and Share) from Pinterest.  The original idea was by Julie's Japes who had used a lovely bright colour scheme and the Petal Parade stamps.  I love and wanted to use the envelope card front idea for my own birthday card for a friend, so I got to work on my version.  Of course, this was an excuse too to make a cute little envelope with my Envelope Punch Board!  

Once my cute little envelope was made in my colour choice (Pool Party), I just had to use some of the gorgeous Sweet Sorbet designer papers for a quick layering in the background of this card. Remember these papers are one of the FREE products during the Sale-A-Bration period which ends on 31st March (Monday).

Every birthday needs a little celebration banner so there is also the Banner Blast banner on this card. My little banners were so quick to stamp with this matching stamp set and punch.  The stamps and punch are other FREE products on the Sale-a-Bration offer. Each one can be earnt with a £45 spend.

Did I mention Sale-a-Bration is almost over?   Maybe just once or twice. There are just a few more days to show you what great items these products are and the fabulous projects you can make with them too!

Items used for my card are:

Envelope Punch Board
A great tool to make your own envelopes of custom sizes.  No more boring plain envelopes.  Make your own from designer papers, vellum or our SU window sheets.  Custom sized card, no problem, just make your own envelope from your material of choice.

Label Love Stamp Set
I used a marker pen to ink just the 'Happy Birthday To You' from this stamp set.  It was the perfect size to spring out of the top of my envelope.

Ruffle Stretch Ribbon - Coastal Cabana
Basic Pearls

Don't forget to add your FREE products of the Sweet Sorbert designer papers 133521, Banner Blast Stamps 133554 or Banner Punch 133519 when your order qualifies for your free items. Each SAB product is FREE with every spend of £45.


My project idea puts together some of the FREE products and the Envelope Punch board, but if you are still not sure where to start with all the products the Sale-A-Bration offer has also been about making it easier for new (and existing customers) to choose products which work together to make great projects. Stampin' Up! have put together a selection of bundles during the offer period which help you choose items you may need to get started.  You can browse the bundles here. Each bundle has co-ordinating products and adhesive and/or accessories to help you create a project and even better, with each one you can earn a one choice of the SAB products!

I hope you are enjoying Sale-a-brating as much as I am!

Suzanne
x

To place an order, book a workshop in your home or come to a class, just drop me an email at craftyinkbuds@sky.com. Remember you can now order online at anytime too.

No comments:

Post a Comment