Pages

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Sweet Sorbet Wraps it up!


The Easter rabbit has been early in our house and look how pretty the Easter offering is!  


It's a lovely little wrap for a chocolate egg made from just a few scraps of card and the Sale-A-Bration papers.


This egg wrap was made with the Scallop Tag Punch.  I simply cut some cardstock I had left over from another project to 5cm (2") wide for the width for the punch and then used a 21cm length strip.

I folded at 8.5cm each end to leave a 4cm base for the wrap.  I used the Scallop Tag Punch for each end to make the decorative top.  I then just quickly made a tray box  4cm x 5cm to fit inside for the egg to sit in. 

Before constructing the wrap, I punch an extra Large Oval for the opening and ran it through the Big Shot with the Decorative dots folder (SAB FREE product).

I used left over Sweet Sorbert paper from the Sale-a-Bration FREE products I have earnt to decorate inside the tray and wrap sides.  The pretty little spring flowers are made with the Boho Blossoms punch and a little Ruffled Ribbon to tie the wrap together finishes it off. 

There are lots of little changes you can make to make this yourself with products you have if you do not have everything I have used.  You can create a wrap with a label if you do not have the oval, for example. 

Remember Sale-A-Bration ends on 31st March - Just 4 Days to Go to grab your FREE products! You can still order your products direct through me or from my Online store to qualify for the Sale-a-bration goodies.

If you love this project and want to replicate it, I have used:


To place an order, book a workshop in your home or come to a class, just drop me an email at craftyinkbuds@sky.com. Remember you can now order online at anytime too.





No comments:

Post a Comment