Pages

Friday 1 February 2013

New Spring Catalogue Launch


Spring has Sprung!  The new Spring/Summer catalogue is here. Even more products to celebrate and share for the 25th anniversary celebrations for Stampin' Up!  If you have not received a copy of the catalogue in the post fro me  and cannot wait you can go and see the catalogue right here.

Already a customer of mine and you cannot resist a lovely glossy catalogue for your coffee table viewing?  Contact me to have one sent in the post or reserve a copy for our next workshop meeting.

Planning on a Stampin' Up! party and wish to book a date in the calendar? Contact me now for available dates.  Now is just the best time for a get-together with friends as remember it is Sale-a-Bration time, free products for hostess and customers all-round.  On booking, as a thank you, you will receive your complimentary copy of the Spring catalogue and the full annual catalogue too!

I love the products in the new Spring catalogue - I found myself liking something every turn of the page.  There is something for everyone - card-makers, scrapbookers or those who love working with fabric too.  Lots of extra special embellishments to make those projects with a difference.  I cannot wait until my first order comes in the next few days!

I will be posting some projects using new products, including those from the Spring catalogue soon.

Good news this week leaves me with just the reason I needed to use one of my new stamps 'two-by-two' to welcome the arrival of a baby for friends.  This is a single stamp from the annual catalogue and it is just so cute.  Of course, this version was for a boy.  I used the Adorned Accents for the hearts emboss on the white which lifted the card with some added texture. 

I made a second copy of the stamped image and coloured it without so much blue and before you know it I had made a birthday card from it today.  I just overlaid the 'Congratulations' with a 'Happy Birthday' banner to change the sentiment.


Another card to show you today.  It's based on a design I had seen from another demonstrator, but as I did not have all the same products, some slight changes.  My card uses the 'Very Vintage' stamp wheel background in Crumb Cake.  It is the 'You are loved' for the sentiment again and the 'Perfect Postage' for the Heart design in the Scallop Square. Oh and I was playing with my new stamps 'Elements of Style' so added the 'For You' from this set too (just visible above the 'Happy Valentine's Day'.

Hope you like them and don't forget to come back soon to see the new products.

Suzanne


To place an order, email me at craftyinkbuds@sky.com

No comments:

Post a Comment