Pages

Thursday 21 February 2013

Vintage Verses

A fabulous card for you today made with one of the stamps from the Vintage Verses free Sale-a-bration sets.  A great way to say thanks and really great in fresh colours to match the 'Floral District' designer paper.  I have stolen the flower hearts idea from a Pinterest post and I just love it - another way to use the small heart punch featured on my valentine posts too.  Each heart is folded down the middle and then stuck overlapping.  I stuck each heart on the right side each time.  Sorry for the gap on the first flower, when photographing the heart was a little misplaced.  I am loving the Floral District papers too, I have another project on the go with this so make sure you come back to see again.


New on my blog today, I have added the 'Follow on Email' button so be sure to add your details to receive an email and make sure you do not miss any updates from me.  There are a few easy steps to folllow to set it up, but you will receive an email everytime I add a post.

Don't forget my workshop on the 7th March at 7pm to see more examples and make brilliant cards like this.

To place an order, book a party or come to a workshop email me at craftyinkbuds@sky.com

No comments:

Post a Comment