Pages

Thursday 21 March 2013

Last Two Days of Sale-A-Bration

I can't believe it is the last 2 days of Sale-a-Bration. Get that wish list out to make sure you don't miss out on free products when you order! A £45 order and you can order a free product choice from the sale-a-Bration brochure.  It's a great way to add to your crafting supplies or even to just get started with your first stamp set and products.

Take a look at the previous blog entries to see all the wonderful items I have been making with my freebies. They really are very special.

New on the blog site too - add your email address to receive an email update when I create a new post to make sure you don't miss out on offer, updates or any fantastic projects.


To place an order, book a party or come to a workshop email me at craftyinkbuds@sky.com

No comments:

Post a Comment