Pages

Friday 8 March 2013

Mother's Day Stampin' with Love


Well it is a little early to post these as it is before Mother's Day, but I have been having so much fun with my Elements of Style stamp set I just wanted to show you all what I had been making.

The triple-layer stamping is one I had seen around and been wanting to try ever since I saw an example with this same stamp set. It looks beautiful and so effective with this set.I love creating shadow of the bigger stamp on the background by stamping with the Crumb Cake then again with soft suede.
 


 Another Mother's Day card with the same set, but this time pretty in pink. I stamped and coloured with blender pens and then cut out the flowers to overlay a framelit. I used some sponge daubing on this card to give it a vintage feel.

The Embosslit butterflies feature here with one of the Vintage Faceted Buttons. These buttons look just fab with a pearl in the middle as I used here. I am already well on my way through my second pot of buttons.

The background for this card is with the larger stamp as a watermark effect. You cannot see the back of the card, but I stamped all over the back too and a little on the inside corners which finished the the card off.
 
As the rain seems to be back again this is a reminder of the few days of sunshine we have had this week.  It almost felt like summer - well a British summer anyway! 

My last card for today's post, a challenge to myself to create something with less stamping!  My creative inspiration, the Floral District designer papers and some of the standard designer papers in Daffodil Delight.

This card is all punching, cutting and scoring, except for the sentiment of course (from the 'Deligthful Dozen' set).  The background border has been created with the Simply Scored scorepad and the new Scored Borders plate found in the spring catalogue (p26). This creates beautiful embossed borders matching your framelits shapes or can just be used alone for embossing.  There are full size continuous designs for using on scrapbook pages or just on the edge of a card design as I have. The plate has it's own template to help you line up and keep on track too - no slip-ups!    

If you'd like to see more of these products why not book a party or come to a workshops? Or if you'd like to order them to use yourself, email me at craftyinkbuds@sky.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment