Pages

Sunday 17 March 2013

Springtime Mini Love and Flowers

 
There are some products that you just love the minute you set eyes on them in the catalogue.  I could not resist purchasing some of the lovely delicate Flower Trim especially after seeing a card my upline Amanda Fowler made with it.  The trim comes in ivory on a mesh background, you can cut it into individual flowers as I have done and colour it using ink, markers or even your ink refills.  
 
I have followed Amanda's great example and made a simple Congratulations card ready for the wedding season.  This design would even look great as a wedding invitation design.  I used Certainly Celery as the green for my card and Pink Pirouette for the accent colour and for the taffeta ribbon.  I love the cute little 'Mr and Mrs' tag from the Tiny Tags stamps and I added this to give it another little wedding touch.
 

 
The second card layout and design was also inspired by another European demonstrator, although their version was not with the flower trim.  I loved the different colours used for the card.  My card includes the Flower Trim and the 'Love' ticket from the Artisan Embellishments kit, both from the Spring Mini catalogue. I coloured the flowers using my marker pens - so easy and so effective!  The stamp, you may recognise, is from the free Sale-a-bration set, Feeling Sentimental. 


If you love the ticket design on this card then look at the main catalogue for the Ticket Builder Punch (126883) to make your own tickets in two different sizes.  There are also co-ordinating stamp sets in the main catalogue and a lovely set, 'That's the ticket' in the Spring mini on page 27.
 
All the Spring mini catalogue items mentioned today are available only for a limited period so make sure you don't miss out:
 
126869 Flower Trim
129328 Artisan Embellishments Kit
128072 That's the Ticket stamp set (wood-mount)
 
Just 5 more days of Sale-A-Bration to go!  Remember if you order before the end of 22nd March and spend over £45 you earn a choice of free product from the Sale-A-Bration brochure.
 
To place an order, book a party or come to a workshop email me at craftyinkbuds@sky.com

No comments:

Post a Comment