Pages

Saturday 30 March 2013

Vintage Feeling

Here to share today is the make from a hostess party recently.  All the lovely ladies had fun making this card to take home with them.  I included the Very Vintage wheel as my hostess was interested in trying the stamp wheels on offer.  Everyone's card looked super at the end of the evening. Job well done!

I used the Framelits Labels Collection for my version, however for the make in the evening we used the Decorative Label punch which looked just as effective on the cards.  The flower is from the You Are Loved Stamps and is standing proud on some Dimensionals.

The ladies had the opportunity to use the piercing pack to outline their labels for their cards too as there is a template for this as well as the Framelit Labels in the piercing packs.

Spot the doily?  Just a small piece of a doily as a feature on the card.  The Doiles are a very popular item in the Spring catalogue.  Remember to order yours before the end of the catalogue in June!

Another card with the Very Vintage wheel - can you see it peeping through?  It is on the background behind the Vellum overlay!  This card is very similar to one by Marian M Garcia I had seen displayed on the internet.  For mine, I have used the flourishes from the Elements of Style Set with Gold embossing. 

I love that I could colour the Glimmer Paper with a dauber and some crumb cake ink to give it a Champagne makeover!  The 'Mr & Mrs' and the design round it are from the Tiny Tags stamp set.

Come back tomorrow for an Easter Chick Treat.........

To place an order, book a party or come to a workshop email me at craftyinkbuds@sky.com

No comments:

Post a Comment