Pages

Sunday 31 March 2013

Easter Chick Basket

It's Easter time and here is my little Easter crafting to brighten your Easter celebrations.  My little chick here is nesting in a snug and cosy little basket made from the Sizzix Petal Cone die.  The paper used for this is the Birds of a Feather papers from the annual catalogue.  The papers have a selection of designs with this egg design being perfect for Easter and perfect colours for the basket. 


There are a few little mini eggs nesting under the chick in here.  I say a few as the rest of the supply did not make it past the crafting desk - oops!

I will post a photo tutorial (my first!) on how I made this basket on my next blog.

To place an order, book a party or come to a workshop email me at craftyinkbuds@sky.com

No comments:

Post a Comment