Pages

Saturday 21 December 2013

Washi Tape Pegs and Tags

The weather outside is certainly frightful, I hope you are all safe and warm inside.............as I write this my hubby is currently outside shoring up our fence which is about to take it's very own Christmas flight. I am here, inside, keeping dry with the kettle on for a nice warm drink when the rescue crew return. So, my second post in a day - Wow! I must be on a crafting roll for Christmas!
As promised here is a picture of some little extra tags and Washi Tape Pegs I have made to decorate and label my parcels.  Earlier I mentioned the Very Merry Tags (130393) stamp set in my post, well here they are again.  The tags are cut again with the Chalk Talk dies .  I cut a bunch in one craft session so I had some ready cut and then have just decorated as I found time.  I made these tags for gifting so I have made them into a little gift package with the Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine (123125) wound ready for cutting to the required length.

There are several designs which match punches that you may or may not already have in your collection so some easy stamp and punching and you have beautiful homemade tags to use!  I loved the cheeky 'Naughty Nice' checkbox tag design which matches the Decorative Label Punch (120907) .  I have also used the little 'Very Merry' and 'I ~heart~ Santa' stamps from the set with the matching 7/8" (2.2cm) scallop circle (129404) and Petite Curly Label (129405) punches.  I did also sneek in that small snowflake again from the Snow Day (131892) set too.
The Pegs are just plain wooden washing pegs which I picked up at a local discount store and all I have done to smarten these up is  use the Season of Style Designer Washi Tape (132155) to cover them. Just perfect for adding to a parcel, gift bag or gift tag.  To sit them on the card background for my gift package I have punched with the Word Window Punch (119857)  to create and opening and then pegged them through.

I hope you like them and have some ideas for making your own tags for that extra personal wrapping.

I'll be back soon with some more Christmas crafting so make sure you keep dropping by.

Before you go, here's that list of items used:

Very Merry Tags (130393)
Decorative Label Punch (120907)
7/8" (2.2cm) scallop circle (129404)
Petite Curly Label (129405)
Snow Day (131892) 
Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine (123125) 
Season of Style Designer Washi Tape (132155) 
Word Window Punch (119857)  

Suzanne
x

To place an order, book a workshop in your home or come to a class, just drop me an email at craftyinkbuds@sky.com. Remember you can now order online at anytime too.

No comments:

Post a Comment