Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Craft Stall Delights


On Saturday I had a little stall at my local community centre Christmas Fayre and thought I would just share with you today a quick few snaps I took of the stall whilst I was there.  It was pretty full of goodies as you can see!  

I have been been busy in the last few weeks making for the stall so that's explains my little blog post silence occurrence.  Now though you can see the wonderful gift ideas I was busy crafting.  (Apologies for the photo quality, my mobile phone camera was all I had with me and I am waiting to see if Santa brings me an upgrade.....and possibly a course in photography!)

There was lots to see, Cards, tags, sweet treats, candles and gift bags and boxes.  I will try and show a few more things in detail in the next few posts.  I love the 'Noel' and 'Joy' banners which just about managed to stay pinned long enough to the front of the stall!  Everyone loved to come and browse and there were lots of complimentary comments so thank you all if you were one of those who were able to stop by.

Here's a few more shots of the table...............

There were some familiar decorations from the front of the catalogue last year made with the Delightful Decorations stamp set and matching dies.  Remember this set of beautiful baubles is still available nowas part of the Christmas carryover.  


There was definitely a colour theme of the blue Coastal Cabana, Pool Party combination going on too.  Possibly as all my Christmas baubles are blue/silver, but also as my Snow Day snowman (see previous posts) was featured on some of the items and the Festive Flurry just looks so lovely in the icy cool shades of blue too.


After a successful Christmas shopping trip yesterday too where we managed to tick a few more gifts off the list,  I am feeling a little more in control of Christmas planning than usual at this time.  I am sure it all just a smoke screen over all the things I haven't organised yet, like my own Christmas Cards - eek!

Right, off to review the goodies for the next stall this Saturday at my little one's nursery and then back to Christmas organising.  I hope yours is all going extremely well!  Come back soon to see what easy projects you can try for yourself for Christmas gifting.

To place an order, book a workshop in your home or come to a class, just drop me an email at craftyinkbuds@sky.com. Remember you can now order online at anytime too.


No comments:

Post a Comment