Pages

Monday 16 June 2014

Birthday Cake Basic Celebration Tag Pocket


Who doesn't love celebrating a birthday with a little cake?  This card is one I have made using the Birthday Cake single stamp. I have used it here with white emboss powder on the Vellum card stock.  I discovered this worked so well recently and now I cannot believe I did not emboss onto the vellum sooner!

You can see that my previous post on the vellum scallop tag spurned on the inspiration for this pocket made with the Scallop Tag Topper Punch. Inside my cake pocket I have slipped in some birthday confetti in the shape of punched card stock in co-ordinating colours and also the Silver foil cardstock from the catalogue to add something special.

I love the Birthday Basics designer papers used here as they provide instant birthday designs for wrapping or making birthday cards!  I have layered the various cut sizes for my montage birthday background.  The 'Blow Out Your Candles' wording you can see on the card is from the Happy Birthday stamp in the Delightful Dozen stamp set - yep, it's retiring too remember!

Of course my favourites too, rhinstones and organza ribbon are on hand to finish the card with some sparkle and glamour.  The designer papers card background gave me the idea to use the Summer Starfruit from the retiring In Colours 2012-2014.  This colour collection is retiring and this means there is discounted card stock on the retired list so go grab a bargain pack of card! It matches perfectly with the Birthday Basics designer papers so the perfect pair to add to your Retired List shopping list!

Birthday Basics Designer Papers (130145)
Birthday Cake Stamp (130390)
Delightful Dozen (128547) - Discounted in clear version
Emboss Powder (White) (109132)
Scalloped Tag Topper Punch (133324)
Vellum Cardstock (106584)
Organza Ribbon (114319)
Basic Rhinestones (119246)
Brights Collection Stampin' Write Markers (131259)

Tool:  Heat Tool - * New Dual Heat Setting* (129054)

Suzanne
x

To place an order, book a workshop in your home or come to a class, just drop me an email at craftyinkbuds@sky.com. Remember you can now order online at anytime too.

No comments:

Post a Comment