Pages

Monday 30 June 2014

New Stampin' Up! catalogue - It's launching tomorrow!



I am so excited, I have a wish list already and waiting for the new goodies I cannot wait to order from the new catalogue tomorrow.  The catalogue will be available to browse online from the usual place here or alternatively if you would prefer, you can browse and purchase through the online store by clicking the 'Shop online with Suzanne' logo at the top right of my page.

July is another big birthday month in our family, mine included, and a special big birthday for my Mum, so I am busy working through the birthday card makes and making lots of new projects to show you all. 

I will be providing details shortly of new classes and events to reveal all so please keep coming by to check on details. 

If you cannot wait to get your eyes on the new products, prefer a paper copy for your coffee table, and are local to me in GU52 then please do get in touch and let me know.

Not forgetting too, TODAY is the last opportunity to order those Spring/Summer catalogue items which may not carryover or anything from the Retired List that may still be available.

Suzanne
x

To place an order, book a workshop in your home or come to a class, just drop me an email at craftyinkbuds@sky.com. Remember you can now order online at anytime too.

No comments:

Post a Comment