Pages

Sunday 15 June 2014

Simply a Star! The Greatest Daddy!

It's Father's Day and although I have already shown you a couple of cards, I thought I would just show you the card my little one gave to his Daddy.  We really do have the greatest Daddy in our house so I have borrowed some retired products I have not been able to part with from last year for this one.

 The card is made of a background layer of the Natural Ivory cardstock. A lovely textured card with a fleck in it which works so well with the neutral collection colours and also the Baked Brown Sugar card I have matched it with here.  I have used some of the First Edition designer paper we had from the last catalogue for my card, but I could have just as easily stamped my own background with the Dictionary background stamp or used My Digital Studio for this element of the card.

It is so hard to find the right mix of papers for masculine cards, but I have used the Epic Day designer papers again for this card.  It has such a variety of prints on it in muted tones.  This one has the grid paper design which I have then directly stamped onto with my 'World's Greatest' stamp.

See the Stars on the card? Now these are current, but will be retiring soon.  With a little boy in the house and perfect for celebrating every success or special occasion for all ages or genders this stamp set was one I just had to have from the current catalogue.  I love my stars embossed in Gold to give a top reward to our top Daddy!  Now, as I mentioned, the Simply Stars set is on the retired list, so don't let it go before you get yours!

For another simple card with the Simply Stars stamp set I made this card for a team member to celebrate her own first team member joining!  A proud Stampin' Up! moment for me as not only do I have my own team, I now have a second line team member!  My Stampin' Up! business is growing as the team shares the great products and offers from Stampin' Up! with others.

There is a combination of the current In Colours 2013-12015 for this one, Strawberry Slush and Crisp Cantelope and embossed stars in Silver this time.  A simple 'For You' borrowed from the Chalk Talk set which gives the card mutiple possible occasions to be used.  The button on this card is one of the Boutique Details buttons which are retiring too, these are gorgeous and come in the In Colours collection - it is all so so easy with colour co-ordinating products!

The offer to join Stampin' Up! for just £50 is still valid so why not take a look at what benefits you can enjoy by joining our team now too!


Products I used:

Now, I received my pre-order goodies on Friday and I have been unable to touch them all weekend due to a visit to family so I am really trying to contain my excitement for playing with them tomorrow.  My goodies included the Project Life items already available on pre-order so I feel some scrapbook memories springing up.  The same pre-order items for the Project Life are now available to customers too, so if you are just starting out in scrapbooking or looking for new product ideas then make sure you take a look at what is available already.  I have added a link on my blog page to take you straight to the products page.

The retired products listed will only be available for a limited time and until stocks last. To place an order for anything you would like, book a workshop in your home or come to a class, just drop me an email at craftyinkbuds@sky.com. Remember you can now order online at anytime too by using the link from my blog page.

Suzanne
x

No comments:

Post a Comment